About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Monday, April 24, 2006

another...what?

game vs. Sycamore today. we lost 12-6. but they were a good team. and we played well.

i on the other hand, did not have my best game. but i didn't suck either. went 0-3 with 2 walks and 2 strikeouts. a couple stolen bases. a bad decision on the basepaths, couple good plays at 2nd and short. least my arm feels good.

next game: away at Hinckely Springs.

i love how we play well against good teams, but suck against teams like Seneca. who suck ass.



Currently Listening:
RENT Soundtrack
Rent
Glory

1 comment:

trinomialofdoom said...

can you get me some water at hinkley springs?
yeah. bloggers cool.