About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Friday, October 13, 2006

li

I really like World History, especially since we were discussing Chinese religions and philosophies such as Confuciansim and Daoism. I found myself recognizing many of the traditions and beliefs of the ancient Chinese with those of myself. Though these ideas have never been pushed upon me, I find that they are inherently in me. I identify with them. Of course, these ideas and traditions also dissapoint me. I feel ashamed for some of my actions, and feel hypocritical. I guess this is a catalyst for change. Change is inevitable. I want to change for the better.



Currently Listening:
Love Affair
Eat, Sleep, Repeat
Copeland

No comments: