About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

aghface.

So I'm at home. Sick. Damnit. Not cool for so many reasons.

But I'm still meeting my mentor tomorrow. Mommy is gonna drive me. Thanks mom. I'll be back at school tomorrow night, hopefully.

Being at home sucks. Being at home makes me think, and everyone knows when I start thinking, it's no good.


a beautiful girl can make you dizzy
like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning
she can make you feel high
full of the greatest commodity known to man:
promise
promise of a better day
promise of a greater hope
promise of a new tomorrow
this particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl
in her smile, in her soul
and in the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's gonna be ok.




Currently Listening:
Great Romances of the 20th Century (Demo)
Tell All Your Friends Demo
Taking Back Sunday

No comments: