About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Saturday, September 16, 2006

stalemate.

What a shitty week this has been. Let's start with Sunday.

Sunday: I get sick.
Monday: I feel like shit because I'm sick.
Tuesday: I woke up shivering compulsively, almost collapsed in the shower, almost threw up upon exiting the shower, and went home with an 102.1 fever.
Wednesday: Mom drove an hour and a half to Northwestern so I could met my potential mentor. This potential mentor and I talked for about 10 min. until she rejected the mentorship because the time committment was too much. However, she did offer to meet me every 3 months. I decided to pass up this offer and continue looking for a mentor. Mom then drove the hour and a half back home. Then I return to IMSA. Upon my return, I get an e-mail. This e-mail is from my IMSA little sister. She informs me she will be leaving IMSA. After a sad goodbye, I am siblingless. The night is filled with make-up work and studying and only 3 hours of sleep.
Thursday: Dead tired from only 3 hours of sleep. Convinced my teachers to let me give me extensions on some things and take a test on Friday. Because of this, I stayed up another night finishing the said extensions and studying for the tests. Another 3 hour night.
Friday: Bomb a Discrete test. Forget to make-up my MI4 test. Get totally lost in AdPhys because of missing what we did Tuesday.

Today: Finally the end of the week. Make next week better please.

Liz Runge, I am picking you up next month and we are hanging out! Grrrr!



Currently Listening:
Floating World
Anathallo

No comments: