About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Friday, May 05, 2006

lost

i'm losing everything.

i'm losing my motivation.
i'm losing my composure.
i'm losing my patience.
i'm losing my talent.
i'm losing my friendships.
i'm losing my love.
i'm losing my position.
i'm losing my rank.
i'm losing my sanity.
i'm losing my charm.
i'm losing my posture.
i'm losing my passion.
i'm losing my grades.

i'm losing my self.


i miss tie scores.
i miss the balance.
i miss my friends.
i miss my talent.


maybe this losing streak will end soon. maybe i'll come to an end soon. maybe this time, i finally lost.



Currently Listening:
Heart
Stars

1 comment:

NoRib said...

I feel you. I sooo feel you. But that is what makes getting it back sooooo sweet.....