About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Monday, May 22, 2006

this is the part

where we all must say goodbye. the same people that we see everyday at least 3 or 4 times a day, we will not see for 3 months. a few of them...we may not see again forever. please sign my yearbook. because to me, a yearbook is more than a book of pictures. it is a catalyst. it is a catalyst for millions of memories. i've only gotten 3 signatures thus far...but even so. reading just those 3 have made me happier and sadder beyond relief. please let me sign your yearbook too. i have a lot to say. it's just 8 more days until everyone is gone. please don't leave, without saying goodbye.

if we hold on to each other
life will be so sweet
if we hold on to each other
life will be complete



Currently Listening:
Murmurs
Caroline

No comments: