About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

war --> music <-- politics (bush)

spending am stud. sitting at the math study area computers with sharon. her dutifully working on her paper. me, browsing the net. adding links to my sidebar. her trying to be unique on my sidebar and trying to be green, and bold, and change her link text. me refusing to change her text. green didn't work. but she's bolded. me convincing her to put "bo is awesome. i am graced by his presence" on her xanga. her actually putting that along with a couple other nice things. me making her listen to ben lee. her listening to ben lee and liking it. convo about our "bands" which are more of solo projects. her and her corny pop. me and my fluid indie. her smacking me repeatedly with books. i threaten to smack her with my almighty history book. she runs from her chair. trips over her backpack. we laugh hysterically. she repeatedly smacks me again. she returns to dutifully working on her paper. i write this blog post. she leaves for chem. i finish this post.

best time i've had in the past 3 weeks.



Currently Listening:
Awake Is The New Sleep
Ben Lee

Currently Reading:
The Broker
John Grisham

1 comment: