About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Monday, January 01, 2007

2nd Survey.

2006 Forever

THIS YEAR:

[PEOPLE]
best friends: Kelsey, Sharon, Marissa, Oleh, Brandon, Max, Stephanie
lost any friends: Of course
gained any friends: Definitely.
[PLACES]
went out of the country: Nah
moved: Nope
new school: Nope
how many times on an airplane: Zero

[YOU]
have you changed: Yea
new look: Not really...
most depressed time this year: Last few months

[LOVE]
did you get heartbroken: Yes
who was your summer love: Didn't have one.

[SEASONS]
favorite Season: Can't choose
least favorite season: None
good birthday?: It was pretty good.
any snow this year: Yep! 8D

[FINAL QUESTIONS]
got arrested: Nah
kissed a girl: Yea
kissed a guy: No
got dumped: Yea
lost a family member: No
got bad grades: Not really
kept a secret?: Yea
told a secret?: Yea
done something you totally regret: Yea

In 2006 I...

[x] broke a promise
[x] made a new best friend
[ ] fallen out of love
[x] went behind your parents back
[x] cried over a broken heart
[x] disappointed someone close
[x] hid a secret
[x] pretended to be happy
[ ] kissed in the rain
[x] layed under the stars
[ ] kept your new years resolution
[x] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met someone who changed my life
[ ] met one of your idols !!
[x] changed your outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
[ ] pretended to be sick
[ ] left the country
[ ] almost died
[x] given up something important to you
[ ]lost something expensive
[x] learned something new about yourself
[x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[ ] found out who your true friends were
[x] stayed up until sunrise
[ ] cried over the silliest thing
[x] was never home on weekends
[ ] got into a car accident
[x] gotten lost in a car with your friends
[ ] dyed your hair or done high lights
[ ] dyed your hair a weird color like fire engine red or violet purple or baby blue
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you
[ ] had someone close to me die
[x] had a high cell phone bill
[x] wasted most of my money on food
[ ] had a fist fight
[ ] went to the beach with your best friend
[ ] saw a celebrity
[x] gotten sick
[ ] liked more than 5 people at the same time
[x] became closer to a lot of people

-------<3----------<3-------<3----------<3-------<3----------<3-------<3--
2nd survey

2006:
[ ] Sucked for me
[ ] Was awesome!
[x] Was ok. It was awesome sometimes, then sucked sometimes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2006 I...

[x] Dumped someone
[x] Was dumped by someone
[ ] Dyed my hair
[ ] Failed a class
[ ] Fell in love
[ ] Had love at first sight
[x] Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend
[x] Snuck out of my house...does room count?
[x] Stayed up all night
[ ] Cried because I missed someone
[ ] Had detention(s)
[ ] Missed curfew
[ ] Kissed someone who I regret kissing
[x] Made honor roll
[ ] Didn't make honor roll
[ ] Danced crazily with my friends all night
[x] Gained confidence
[x] Lost a friend(s)
[x] Gained new friends
[ ] Changed my look

-----------------------------------------------------------

NEW YEARS:


What did you do to celebrate?:
Azn partay

What do you think the new year is going to bring?:
Same thing the old year brought.

Where were you at midnight New Years Eve?:
On the stairs on the phone with Marissa

Where were you last year on New Years Eve?:
Uh...shit I forget, haha.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

2007:

My first kiss of 2007: Hasn't happened
A word to describe 2006: ambivalent
In 2007 I will be turning: 17
Something I want to happen in 2007: Secure myself.
Something I don't want to happen in 2007: Fuck up my future
My theme song to 2006 would be: Too hardddddd, don't ask me questions like this!
My favorite color in 2006: Green
Summer 2006 was: Suckass, Community College sucks. But I did see Max and Sharon andddd Pitchfork!!! 8D
My best friends in 2006: Kelsey, Sharon, Stephanie, Brandon, Marissa, Oleh, Max
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, will you miss 2006?: Yea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you realize you have 6 people listed as best friends the first time and 7 people the second time.

Bo said...

Ahh my bad steph!

Unknown said...

YEAH THATS RIGHT.