About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Monday, January 01, 2007

first survey.

FIRSTS--

First phone call:
Marissa

First text message:
Well, Marissa texted me before 12:00, but I didn't get it until 5:30...

First instant message:
Brandon

First show you watched:
Haven't watched TV yet..

First movie you watched:
Nothing yet.

First cry:
Nope

First injury:
My knuckles still hurt a little..

First instrument played:
None

First friend you hung out with:
Susan and Rachel

First hug:
Probably my sister, lol.

First song you listened to:
Oh snap...

First thing you drank:
Sobe

First thing you ate:
Some soup my mom made for lunch.

First thing you said:
Huh? Oh yea..Happy New Year..

First bath/shower you took:
This morning.

RANDOM QUESTIONS--
Where were you for the new year?:
Party...my house...Walgreens..

With who?:
Susan and Rachel

Did you witness or get into any fights?:
Yea, sorry.

What were you doing?:
Talking

Was that your original plan?:
No

Did you sit and watch the fire works? :
No

What are your New Years resolutions (if you have any)?
Derr...maybe later.

No comments: