About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Monday, January 01, 2007

Puella Quam Amo Es Pulchra

I had a beautiful, beautiful time.
The drives and the talks were amazing.
The kind of friend I thought I'd never find,
I had a beautiful, beautiful time.
You have a beautiful, beautiful smile,
The way it curls and collapses on your lips.
When you touch me I shake like a child.
It's late, I'm afraid you might leave
'Cause sometimes it seems like
You still don't believe me.
There's nothing I can do to concentrate,
It's so distracting,
Always thinking of you.
So I expose and explain
And I meant everything I said,
And it's moments like this
That repeat and replay in my head,
When I'm laying in bed.
It's a beautiful, beautiful time.
As you laugh and roll onto your stomach.
The carpet embraces your design.
My heart pounds as I lay by your side,
And I find that I am unable to hide
All these feelings that flow
In this basement, and in this dim light,
you look so beautiful.
I'm unsure and unclear with the words that I say.
I'm happy when you're near,
And I wish that forever could stay
Just like today.
You have beautiful, beautiful eyes,
So bright and alive and enchanting.
I want to be with you all of the time.
It's hopeless but I have to try.



wheeee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe
the lyrics are really cute and awesome
but the actual song- maybe mediocre
lol.
either way- I like this
as long as I don't listen to it.
<3

Anonymous said...

btw- the title is latin.
Aaaaand I can translate. I feel really good now.
lol.
kbye.