About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Friday, July 28, 2006

boy of summer.

The last three weeks of summer will be more eventful/entertaining/amazing than the past 2 months combined. An outline of my next three weeks:

This weekend, July 29th & 30th: Pitchfork Music Festival. Ahhhhh, so excited! Two days, forty-one bands! My dream has come true. 8D

Tuesday, August 1st: Date with Sassy Maxy. Yay!!!! He's leaving for college 8(. I will terribly miss that kid.

Thursday, August 3rd: NO MORE FREAKING ECC CLASSES! YEA!!!! Also, I'm leaving for the East Coast that day. Woooot! People who want little gifts should be nice and call me. Heeheeee.

Monday, August 14th: I will be back from the East.

Wednesday, August 16th: So this isn't a very fun day. This is the day my wisdom teeth get pulled. Ouchies. People should express their deep concern by calling me and leaving happy comments! 8)

We have once again rescheduled. It is now due for winter break. Aghface.

Saturday, August 19th: IMSA Move-In Day!!!! YAY!!! I miss the place...a lot. Can't wait to see all the old and new people! We should have some getting back party. 8)


Hope the next three weeks of everyone else's summer is also full of great things. This is the time to make the most of summer.



Currently Listening:
Rock and Roll Starbucks
Lose Weight Look Great
Win a Date With Galactic Heartthrob

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that most definitely beats my vacation- i'd pick east coast over west ANY day- mostly cuz i've only been there once when i was like, 5. pretty sad since i was even born there, but i don't remember it. or wait, virginia probably counts as the south- ppl don't have accents there tho- well, in my world, it counts as the east. =) anywayz, go have some awesome fun there.

haha, didn't i warn u about me changing layouts fast? yep, i never liked that green one- bugged me every time i saw it. lol. but i think i'm good with my new one...for now. =D

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i forgot about niagara falls- which i saw from the canadian and new york side. so i've been to the east TWICE. 3 times if we count virginia.

dunno where i wanna live when i grow up. but one thing for sure, i definitely wanna get out of the midwest. u enjoy rain? hmm. dark rainy days make me sluggish and gloomy. haha

Anonymous said...

haha, i don't think a manly man would use the word "sparkly" - makes ppl reconsider how manly u really are...lol, jk. but i get what u mean. i'm guessing u dig rainbows too?

about the virginia east-west thing, no worries. i was confused for a millisecond, but i got what u really meant.

Anonymous said...

what? when did you see stephanie?
saad, haven't seen bo :(
thats okay, school starts soon.
poo.

Anonymous said...

EWWWW NEW HAVEN THAT PLACE IS DISGUSTIIIINNNNGGG