About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Thursday, July 06, 2006

spaceships.

so i'm still driving. still alive. not dead yet.

i'm going to pitchfork!! who wants to come with me?
  • www.pitchforkmusicfestival.com


  • i wanna go shopping.

    The Devil Wears Prada - Sunday, Loews Theatre, with Sharon. 8)


    let's talk about spaceships
    or anything
    except you and me
    ok?
    ok.



    Currently Listening:
    Let's Talk About Spaceships
    Numbers & Mumbles
    Say Hi To Your Mom

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    "The Devil Wears Prada" was really good... I saw it yesterday with my sister, and it was hilarious! Well, you laugh at the funny parts *after* the movie is over. Hope you're having a not-too-boring summer.

    Anonymous said...

    dear bo,
    I'm back.
    europe was amazing.
    and I really wanna see the devil wears prada.