About Me

My photo
Algonquin/Chicago, Illinois, United States
I enjoy watching people on various forms of public transit and listening to their conversations.
Google
 

Thursday, July 13, 2006

i haven't felt this asian since 2 weeks ago.

i have discovered...

chinese indie!

yea. wtf. i didn't even think china had progressed enough to have "indie" lol. when did this happen? i never thought i'd ever like an asian band besides F.I.R. but here i am now, scrambling for asian music now. the surpising thing is that it is very good too.

china has never seemed so cool.

help me pick shoesssssss. please. ok, i have added a couple of things to my prospective shoes. so far it is 1 Green Tweed Converse, 1 Velvet Converse, and 1 Cement/Black Macbeth. changes of mind should be said.


Cement/Black Macbeth

Army Green/Gold Macbeth

Velvet Converse

Brown Tweed Converse

Green Tweed Converse



Currently Listening:
Maybe I Don't Care
张悬

No comments: